We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and title
- contact information including email address, phone number
- demographic information such as postcode, addresses, shipping preferences
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers if you elect to subscribe to our mailing list.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- If you have elected to subscribe to our mailing list, we may periodically send newletters, promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes or to resolve a query, respond to your attempt to contact us or to clarify something relating to the nature of an order you have recently placed with us on this system. We may contact you by email or phone only. We do not write letters or use a fax.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
You can view our security policy here
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
We do not have explicit links to other websites in mycuppa.com.au, however, that may change in the future.
If you have used an external links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website that you have connected to.
Some payment gateways will momentarily re-direct your browser session at the time of processing your order payment, e.g. PayPal, etc.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We hate unsolicited phone calls and emails - we already have to deal with more than 200 emails a day without having our time wasted by junk that is not interesting or useful.
The whole mycuppa team are strong advocates to privacy preservation.
We will NEVER sell, distribute, exchange or lease your personal information to any third parties under any circumstances. It's against our own beliefs as we value our own personal privacy highly and therefore respect that our customers also value their privacy as well.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email or contact us via phone as soon as possible using the details available on our site.
We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We do not recieve any rewards, rebates or benefits from any 3rd party providers used by mycuppa.com.au.
We do not allow on-site advertising by any 3rd party companies on mycuppa.com.au